Anne Hardy-Henry, MD
Dr. Anne Hardy-Henry, completed medical school at Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC. She went on to do general surgery residencies at both University of California, San Francisco, East Bay and McGaw at Northwestern University in Chicago. She is fellowship trained in bariatric and minimally invasive surgery from the University of Ottawa.
Dr. Hardy-Henry specializes in:
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic revisional bariatric surgery
- Laparoscopic foregut anti-reflux surgery
- Minimally invasive general surgery
"Obesity is a serious health issue and a rising epidemic. My goal as a bariatric surgeon is to provide my patients with exceptional care. In addition to weight loss, I want to improve the overall health and quality of life of my patients."